Welcome to Glam Girl's Beauty & Fashion Blog!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pura Vida!

Hello everyone! It's summer and I'm back from Costa Rica! It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Comment below if you want a post about Costa Rica with some pictures. I also want to thank everyone who has followed the blog or followed me on Twitter. I still can't believe people actually like to read my posts! Anyway, I have a lot of fun posts planned! I also re-did my blog layout, which is why I all of a sudden have a bunch of posts. Hope you enjoyed my mini-update/random ramble. :)

Pura Vida!

XO, Glam Girl

PS - Pura Vida (pure life in Spanish) is something they say all of the time in Costa Rica. It can be hello, good-bye, or just thrown into conversation.

3 comments:

  1. your blog layout looks fab ! & well done on your followers :) it would be great to see a post on your holiday :) x

    Nicola-x @
    http://cosmeticsmile-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cute blog. I like the new layout, hope your holiday was fun, def. post a few pics!!
    x

    perthfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i would love to see pics :) I will be very jealous ;) haha <3

    ReplyDelete