Super Easy Cat Eye
I love this look! It's fun and flirty and can easily be worn at night or day! Good luck!
1. Prime eye using Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
2. Apply MAC Nanogold Eyeshadow all over your eyelid to give it a subtle shimmer.
3. Line upper lash line with a thick line of L'Oréal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner in Black.
4. Okay, so here's the hardest part. Add your wing. Follow your bottom lash line up with a thin line.
5. Fill out the line a bit thicker now, but have it taper to a point in the outside. Connect it to the upper and lower lash line.
6. Line your waterline with black eyeliner. And you're done!
XO, Glam Girl