Welcome to Glam Girl's Beauty & Fashion Blog!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions

TAG: 40 Beauty Questions

So, Vanessa (lovesparksxo.blogspot.com...check her out!) tagged me to do this a while ago and I never got around to it, but I wanted to do a blog post! Hope you like the tag!

SKINCARE

How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face usually twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night.
What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)

Combination/Normal...my nose can be a bit oily

What is your current facial wash?

Caudalie Cleansing Water

Do you exfoliate?
Yes occasionally!

What brand do you use?
St. Ive's Apricot Scrub

What moisturizer do you use?
Caudalie Vinopure Matte Finish Fluid

Do you have freckles?
some

Do you use eye cream?
Nope

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No thank goodness!

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Nope

MAKE-UP


What foundation do you use?

I don't wear foundation

How about concealer?

MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW20 (occasional blemishes/bruises)

MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW20 (under-eye circles)

Do you know your undertone color?

Pink

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're weird

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?

Yes

What brand of mascara do you use?
Covergirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof in Very Black ♥

Sephora or MAC?
Both :) i love them both too much

Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
Nope

What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Makeup Brushes, my fingers., etc.

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I love my Too Faced Shadow Insurance

For the face?
Nope, I don't use foundation

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
Neutrals, I love Wedge by MAC for my crease, for my lids I love MAC's All That Glitters, Nanogold (Spring Color Forecast Collection), Grand Entrance (Starflash Collection), and Ricepaper, and for a highlight I love MAC's Nanogold (Spring Color Forecast Collection)

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Not often...never? (knock on wood)

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
they seem messy

What is your favorite lipstick?
I'm a bigger fan of lip stains. For a red lip, I love MAC lip marker (Art Supplies) in Purposefully Red under MAC Lipstick in M.A.C. Red finished off with Love Alert Dazzleglass. I also love Viva Glam Gaga and Dressmaker, Dressmaker.

How about lipgloss?
MAC's Love Alert Dazzleglass or MAC's Viva Glam VI Lipglass or Lancôme Juicy Tubes or Beauty Rush Lipgloss

What is your favorite blush to use?
Benefit Benetint :)

Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No

Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes I love it! but I also love high end makeup!

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yes! I just discovered one near me and I LOVE IT!

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No, but I do read makeup books

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really, sometimes with eyeliner but not usually

Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Raccoon Eyes - girls, don't make yourself look like a raccoon when it's not halloween

Orange/Mismatching Faces and Necks

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

Neutral with pops of color

Which celebrity always has great make up?
Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Lauren Conrad, Anna Kendrick

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item, what would you use?
Mascara probably

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah I do it all of the time

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yeah usually

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC, Benefit, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Lancôme

What do you think of Makeup??

I love it! It's fun to play with!


I TAG: You!


XO, Glam Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment