TAG: Never Have I Ever...Beauty Edition
I was tagged by Vanessa or lovesparksxo.blogspot.com and I thought this tag was pretty cool. You list 5-10 beauty related things that you have never bought, done or used. Hope you enjoy the tag!
1. Never have I ever...ordered cosmetics online
I don't know if this is just me, but there is something about trying it on at the store and leaving the store with the bag in your hands. :)
2. Never have I ever...painted my own toenails
I just can't seem to reach my toenails to paint them, so I guess I just have to get a pedicure...
3. Never have I ever...blown dry my hair nicely straight
I have naturally really curly hair so when I blow dry my hair, it gets poofy. So, when I want straight, I need to use a flat iron.
4. Never have I ever...gone to a tanning bed
I am naturally extremely pale - like sometimes in the winter...NC15 is too dark. But skin cancer runs in my family, so as the dermatologist said "I am pasty by choice." (And I don't want to spray tan because I'm afraid I'll look like an oompa-loompa)
5. Never have I ever...applied liquid foundation with a brush
I don't usually wear foundation (liquid or powder) but even then, I don't ever apply my liquid with a brush. It just doesn't work.
XO, Glam Girl