Welcome to Glam Girl's Beauty & Fashion Blog!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

TAG: 8 Questions

I was tagged by Vanessa to do this tag. Sorry about the lack of posts (I've been sick), but enough of my babbling...let's do the tag.

1. Do you think you are a shopaholic?
Well, I wouldn't say I'm a shopaholic, but I do LOVE to shop...maybe I am a shopaholic :)
2. Who is your all time fave celebrity?
This is a tough one. I love Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Michael Bublé, Steve Jobs (idk if most people consider him a celeb, but I think he is)...I'll edit this if I think of other people
3. What are your guilty pleasures?
Foodwise, it is White Cheddar Cheez-its and any kind of Goldfish. TV-wise, it would be Kourtney & Khloé Take Miami, The Bachelorette, Holly's World, and Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List. YouTube videos and make-up are also guilty pleasures of mine.
4. Do you like skirts or dresses more?
It depends...I love maxi dresses, casual high-waisted skirts, and formal dresses.
5. What is your holy grail makeup item?
Either Benetint, CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Waterproof in Very Black, or Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
6. What do you never leave the house without?
My iPhone. It is my life.
7. What's your fave reality tv show?
I have a lot. I love Jeopardy (I know, I'm a nerd). I watch it every day. I also like Wipeout, Kourtney & Khloé Take Miami and the Bachelorette (btw-if you're watching this season, who do you think Ali will end up with).
8. What do you like most about my blog? ;) (LOL)
It is awesome :)

My 8 Questions for You:
1. What is your all-time favorite song?
2. MAC or PC?
3. What is your holy-grail makeup item?
4. Do you watch reality TV? If so, what are your top 3 shows?
5. What is your favorite snack food?
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What is your dream vacation destination?
8. What is your favorite make-up brand?

I TAG...you!

Post your answers either as a comment or a link to your answers in the comments!

XO,

Glam Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment