Welcome to Glam Girl's Beauty & Fashion Blog!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

TAG: This or That

Hey everyone! I'm starting this tag called this or that. It's pretty self-explanatory. There are this or that questions. You choose this or that. Let's do the tag...

Dogs or Cats?
Dogs definitely.
Coke or Pepsi?
Well, I don't really like soda, but I liked World of Coke, so Coke.
Harry Potter or Twilight?
Both. Definitely.
Werewolves (Jacob) or Vampires (Edward)?
Werewolves hands down.
Summer or Winter?
Summer, but my birthday's in winter. I only like winter if it's a snowy winter.
Spring or Fall?
Spring...it's warm but not too hot.
Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
Coffee...but only Costa Rican coffee. Other than Costa Rican coffee, I pick hot chocolate.
Morning or Night?
Night
Single or In A Relationship?
Single
Vanilla or Chocolate?
Chocolate
Ketchup or Mustard?
Ketchup
Ocean or Mountains?
Mountains, only if it's good hiking weather. Other than that, I pick ocean.
Outside or Inside?
Outside
Heels or Flats?
I assume this means like ballet flats. If so, I choose heels, especially nude heels.
Laptop or Desktop?
Laptop
MAC or PC?
MAC hands down.
Sephora or MAC Cosmetics?
Both. Sephora for skincare, MAC for most makeup.
In the country or abroad?
Definitely abroad. It gives you so many amazing experiences.
Facebook or Myspace?
Facebook...do people still use myspace?
Sweet or Salty?
Both.

I TAG:

XO,
Glam Girl

1 comment: