Quick Look: Bronzed and Beautiful
The quick look series is going to be a series of super simple eye and lip looks. The upcoming ones are Preppy & Bright, Flirty & Girly and Edgy & Bright. Hope you enjoy the tutorial!
Products Used:Eyes: MAC Eyeshadow in Bronze, MAC Eyeshadow in Brule, MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study, Lancôme Le Crayon Kohl in Black Coffee, L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara (not pictured)
Face: Benefit High Beam Highlighter, Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 021 Sun Light
Lips: Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude, MAC Lipglass in Gold Rebel
1. Prime eyes with Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. Apply MAC Bare Study Paint Pot all over the lid
3. Apply MAC Eyeshadow in Bronze all over the lid and in the crease with a MAC 217 brush and on the outer lower lash line using a pencil brush
4. Apply MAC Eyeshadow in Brule under your eye brow as a highlight using a MAC 239 brush
5. Line the upper lashline and waterline with Lancôme Le Kohl Pencil in Black Coffee
6. Apply your favorite mascara
1. Apply Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Soft Nude
2. Top it off with MAC Lipglass in Gold Rebel
Hope you enjoyed!
PS - How would you feel about a Star Wars themed series? Please leave your feedback in the comments. :)